Saturday, September 22, 2012

Everyday Makeup



My every day makeup routine is quite simple to be honest, but I thought I'd let you in on what I use. This is the makeup I use five days a week while going to school. It's quick, it's easy and it's super natural. I start with my Maybelline Dream Cream 8-in-1 BB Cream in Light/Medium with my Real Techniques buffing brush. After this, I apply concealer to any blemishes with my MAC Select Moisturecover in NC15 and to my under eyes with my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light. I set my foundation using MAC Studio Fix in NC15. I switch between using NARS Douceur and Orgasm on the apples of my cheeks, and always run a bit of MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle on my cheek bones/nose. I occasionally use this as eyeshadow as well! For my eyes, I use Two Faced Shadow Primer. I then apply Bootycall from Urban Decay's Naked Two palette on my lids with a Sigma E55 Shader brush and run Tease through my crease with an E30 brush. Occasionally I will apply eyeliner (if I have extra time) and it switches between gel and pencil. If I do eyeliner, it's more often than not very smudged/smoky with pencil or very precise with gel. Then I curl my eyelashes, apply Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies (Waterproof) for lots of volume and then finish my top lashes with my Benefit "They're Real" mascara for lots of length. On my bottom lashes, I like to use my Revlon Grow Luscious mascara in Black/Brown to give a more natural effect. On my lips, I just use a regular lip balm and I'm out the door.

I try to switch up my makeup as often as possible, but this has just been what I have liked to use for the past two-three months. It's much easier to wear the same makeup each day if you have to wake up early, so you don't have to think about it.

I recently got very sick, so sorry about the lack of posts lately. Hopefully everything will go back to normal by next week.

xx



1 comment: