Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hair Saviors



These two bad boys are my absolute hair saviors, on any day that I want any style. I have quite fine hair that has a naturally wavy texture. I use the it's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product every single day, without fail. It has saved me from tears, seriously. If you have very tangly hair, i would definitely suggest giving this detangler a whirl. I spray it about 5 times all over my head, then brush through it and it honestly makes brushing my hair way less of a struggle. After using this, I sometimes use the Aveda Smooth Infusion Style-Prep if I'm going to attempt to straighten my hair. I use about one-two pumps in my hand, then through my hair. I brush my hair out and then blow dry it. My hair won't be completely straight but this eliminates most of the frizziness I would usually get from blowdrying it.

The it's a 10 retails at $38 for the 295.7 ml (bigger bottle) or $37 for the 120 ml (smaller bottle) and can be located at most drugstores (i.e. Target, Walgreens, etc). The Aveda Smooth Infusion retails at $24 for 100 ml/3.4 fl oz. While the prices are quite steep, my hair essentially would not be the same without either of these bad boys. They have completely reworked my thoughts on my hair. These products both tame and nourish my hair in the most wonderful way.

xx

tumblr
instagram
twitter
bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment