Friday, October 5, 2012

fall essentials



OPI 'Kenne-bunk-port' (NL N09)
OPI 'Colour So Hot It Berns' (NL Z13)
butter London 'Come To Bed Red'
Essie 'Head Mistress'
MAC 'Lovecrush' Sheertone Shimmer Blusher
NARS 'Douceur'
Rimmel London Kate Lippie (01)
Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream 'Monte Carlo'

In true autumn inspired spirit, I hope to pop in a pumpkin pie soon and pop on some of these deeper, darker reds. This is genuinely a guide for the scarlet lovers amongst us, but these each are wearable one way or another. The nail varnishes are some of the best formulas I have tried and have stellar wear time. MAC's Lovecrush blusher is beautiful on fair skin, such as mine, and brings the most natural flush of colour to your cheeks. NARS Douceur is my go to contour shade (although I'm debating buying a few new ones) and has treated me wonderfully for the last several months I've worn it. It is quite sheer, so it may work best with pale skin. I love the Kate lipstick. It has such great wear time for a drugstore lippie. I wore it in this look and did a review on it here if you want to read more about it. My newest purchase was Nyx's Monte Carlo but I can already tell that it will be one of my favourites into spring. Easy to apply, not too expensive and again, really excellent wear time.

I will be (excitedly) driving down the coast to Portland today and then back up tomorrow to see Ed Sheeran, twice. You heard that right. I'm seeing him twice in one weekend. And the thing is... I've already seen him live once before. Eddiction? (Geez, someone take the Internet away from me...) Hope you all have a stellar weekend, will chat soon!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Can we just talk about how your fall essentials are literally my life!! Loving how you love red/berry :)

    PS - your blog is perf, definitely showing mine up. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeeek, thank you!! you're always so lovely :) ah!

      Delete