Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Nails

Essie 'Grow Faster'
Essie 'Head Mistress'
Revlon 'Quick Dry Top Coat'
Thought I'd pop a post up before I head to Seattle for yet another concert. This time it's Two Door Cinema Club, which I'm rather excited about but also excited for the sunday after because that means I will have so much more free time. This month has been both really exciting and exhausting. Nearly no time to myself, getting sick, trying to continue school work and the blog has amounted to a very exhausted Blair. But no worries, everything will alas be back on track soon.

I felt very excited for Halloween has it's coming up quick, so I threw on some nails inspired by it. It's quite a simple step by step process. Start with a base coat, follow up with a stripe of red at the end of the nail and then gloop on a few blood like looking stripes down to the bottom. End with a top coat and let it dry. This took me all in all probably 15 or less minutes to do. Super simple.

Do you love Halloween? Hate it? Let me know in the comments below.

tumblr
instagram
twitter
bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Loving the halloween nails. Were they easy to do?
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. ou so awesome! i like those:))

    ReplyDelete