Thursday, October 11, 2012

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil




Yes, thats right. You have heard everyone and their mother's talked about this product but it's my time to shine, so just lay off for a bit wouldja?

I am in love with this product. I'm not even going to lie to you, it has become a savior. While dealing with my ever persistant acne, I have in turn dried out my already dehydrated face. Good going, Blair. But I asked the lovely lady in the downtown Portland Sephora about her recommendation and she gave me this. I've read about it but wasn't completely sold. I bought it in the smaller than full size size because I didn't want to dish out $96-$48 on the full size. But I am completely blown away by this. I'll apply my regular moisturizer each night, maybe a serum, whatever else I like to slap on there and then I finish with this. It does feel a bit thick on your skin at the beginning but it completely sinks in and by the next day, while my skin would wake up begging for moisture, my skin feels refreshed, clean, and smoother. It claims that it works as, "a daily moisturizer, a treatment for your split ends, a conditioner for your cuticles, a body moisturizer, a soothing product for rough patches (such as on your knees, elbows, feet) and as a bath oil." I have only used it as a daily moisturizer and a conditioner for my cuticles but I've really liked it for both. I can really see myself repurchasing this. A little bit goes a long way which is nice because for .5 fl oz/15 mL, it'll cost you about $14.

What are your fall beauty favourites? Let me know :)

xx

bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Great review I've actually never heard of it befroe :o x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete