Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Most Used Brushes


Sigma F30
Sonja Kashuk Blusher
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Sigma E55
Sigma E30
Sigma E40
Sigma F70
I'll be honest with you, I own way too many Sigma brushes and would not advise very many people to buy them... They're a bit poorly made but if you want a large collection, for little money, and the quality to not be too bad, these are your boys. I really have to rave about the Real Techniques brushes though. While they are all my favourites, this is my most used. I use it every day to buff in foundation. I find that I wash my face brushes about every 2-3 days and my eye brushes every 1-2 weeks. I'm a little more skeptical about the bacteria build up on face brushes than eye brushes. I received a gift set of the Sigma Basics about a year ago, last Christmas, as a gift. It is a great gift idea for beginner makeup explorers! I have gotten a ton of use out of all of my brushes.


No comments:

Post a Comment