Saturday, December 1, 2012

november favourites

november favourites



Green coat / Converse , $72 / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics / Rimmel , $14 / Oribe hair care / Clarisonic beauty product, $190 / OPI Holiday 2012 Skyfall Collection You Only Live Twice

Just a little post to touch on what I've fallen head over heels with in the last month.. Many of these are returning to my favourites pile but alas, that's often the way it goes. I've got a post on the Bobbi Brown foundation here but basically it's fabulous coverage in a long lasting, not too heavy foundation. Another I've really learned to love over the last month (truly for the last four or five months I've been using it) is the Clarisonic. I did an initial one month trial judgment post here but was debating whether a follow up would be helpful. I'd love to try some new red lippies but for now I'm sticking with the classic Kate Moss red. Though, does anyone know when her matte collection is coming to the States? Am still ferociously looking for them like a coyote on crack but no such luck yet.. Another fave has been a nice white scarf. It's so easy to throw over any long sleeve shirt, keep warm with and pair with the green coat underneath. Neither of these are my exact ones but they are very similar. I got my white snood thing from American Eagle and my green coat from J. Crew. I love a long sleeve shirt plus white snood plus green coat plus jeans and converse. Relaxed, chic, super comfy and casual. A recently found fave is by Oribe. A more detailed post will be coming up very, very soon but I'll just tell you.... I'm really impressed and loving it. And last but not least, I've been rocking that classic red nail. This time with a bit of shimmer to get in the holiday festive mood. I know I'll have this on my nails for the next couple of weeks... If not for the rest of my life.

What have been your favourites this month? Happy December First... Where does the time go?!

twitter
instagram
bloglovin'

1 comment: