Friday, November 9, 2012

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation


Sigh, when will a world exist where long names don't?!

This is one of the nicest foundations I have used in quite a while, I'll be honest. The coverage is lush. The wear is definitely long-lasting (read: all day.) It feels smooth when applying and afterwards as well. I'm in Porcelain 1 which isn't surprising, seeing as I'm white as a ghost but the shade fits me perfectly. I always casted Bobbi Brown foundations off as catering to yellow skintones due to my mother always using them (she has yellow undertones) and didn't think that I could find a right match for me. It blends so smoothly and doesn't hold around dry patches (healing blemishes, etc) which is usually what throws a foundation off for me. The price tag is another story. At nearly $50, it's very pricey compare to my recent past drugstore BB Cream purchases. However, I do think this is worth every penny. Going into the colder months, I needed a foundation that wouldn't hold to my dehydrated skin, make me look caked on, or evaporate after a few hours. I think I've found exactly my savior for the next few months.

Do you stick to drugstore brands for foundation? What are some of your must-try high end foundations?

xx

tumblr
twitter
instagram
bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I really wanna try this.so far, im using Chanel aqua lumiere but its time for a change

    ReplyDelete