Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Face #2.

I'm here in my pajamas (still), glasses on, and bowl of cereal beside me. What a cliched blogger image! All I need is a cuppa tea and I'm set. Today became a bit of a lazy day (like always) and also a test runner. I wanted a lighter coverage than school-work foundation, so I went for the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. Maybe I'm inherently drawn to lighter coverage bases on days off, but I'd say that I mostly enjoy this one because it feels comfortable on my skin and covers enough so that if someone decided to pop by, they wouldn't be horrified for life. I also again went for a bit of concealer with the Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer in Ivory. I've recently taken to setting my eyebrows in the morning. I still need to find a colour that matches my brows but for now, the Covergirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara will do. Just run that through once or twice and I feel much better. It also doesn't feel too heavy or weighing, which I was a bit worried about!

For some holiday inspired goodness, I've started looking for unique colors to add to eye looks. Pulled out an old favourite of mine, the Too Faced 'Midnight Mist' eyeshadow to test run for the day in a new look. I also used a bit of Bobbi Brown 'Iced Mauve' on the lids. The perfect shimmery buildable eyeshadow. I'm telling ya, sooner or later I'm going to be begging for adoption by the brilliant Bobbi. Who am I kidding? I already tweet her all the time! Finally, I've recently grown to love highlighters and am testing out a new one. The Anastasia Matte Highlighter in Camille has been going under my brow and in the inner tear duct area. While I really enjoy this highlighter, I received it as a thank you gift from the- wait for it- bitchiest bitch in the world. Let me just say, I am not getting my brows done there again.

After reading Vivianna's post, I've been running around every drugstore within 20 miles of me looking for the dog garn Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick (110). I'll have you know that I've been on the search for these bad boys ever since their release in the UK.... And I still have yet to find them!! Help me! Also, let me know if you like these or have any suggestions for blog posts. Have a good week :)

x

twitter
bloglovin'
instagram
tumblr

2 comments:

  1. lovely post!

    hope you'll visit back!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That BB eyeshadow looks like something Id truly love;)

    ReplyDelete