Monday, November 5, 2012

Pureology Hair Care



Pureology Antifade Complex Essential Repair Shampoo - Pureology Thermal Antifade Complex SuperSmooth Hair Conditioner

Now that we got the longest names ever out of the way, lets begin this review! I am amazed by how much product seems to be in these two.. Every time I think I'll get an empty bottle, it just keeps going. This has been happening for two weeks! Crazy.. But anyway, I like these products though I don't think I'll be repurchasing. The scent is a little hard to handle for me, a bit too organic. For about $28 a pop, it's too pricey to continue using. I like how the shampoo makes my scalp feel, since mine is a bit sensitive, but I also don't feel very much noticeable difference in the healthiness of my hair when it's dried. I've only been dying my hair and using antifade shampoos for a little while so I didn't see much of a difference compared to other brands. The one absolute winning factor for me is how good it made my scalp feel. But alas, I'm still on the search for the perfect shampoo and conditioner.


No comments:

Post a Comment