Saturday, January 19, 2013

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask


I'm sat here in my sweats listening to Motopony, topped with a dollop of this gorgeous face mask on. It's the perfect way to end a day, I'd say.

I've heard so much about Antipodes from fellow bloggers primarily and have been dying to try this mask. This was in fact the taker of my Antipodes virginity. I was intrigued by the minimalistic packaging, the focus on nature in their products and of course, the widely talked about Aura Manuka Honey Mask. Personally, when I have this on, the scent alone reminds me of a Sunday afternoon at my grandma's house by the lake. The scent is beautiful and not overpowering at all. It has manuka, vanilla pod and mandarin as the main bioactive ingredients. I saw less redness in my skin afterwards, definitely felt my skin was more hydrated, and woke up in the morning with zero dryness around healing blemishes and my nose (my problem dry spots!)

For about $42 US Dollars it wins the award for most expensive face mask I've ever bought. Would I repurchase it? I'm not sure. As a face mask, it's coming up top as one of my favourites ever but is it worth the bucks? I'd like to say yes, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm hoping this one lasts for a long while. Then maybe I'll consider a repurchase (not to say I'm not thrilled with my purchase!)

What other Antipodes products would you recommend to me?

3 comments:

  1. This sounds so nice and is right at the top of my current wishlist! I've heard great things about their eye cream as well. Can't believe it's so expensive in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a luxe product here... Wish it were cheaper. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete