Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Antipodes Juliet Gel Cleanser





I am absolutely head over heels for this cleanser. From the New Zealand native brand Antipodes, it contains high content of kiwi (over 70% of kiwi production is found in New Zealand, Italy, and Chile!) and hibiscus flower to deliver much needed vitamins/minerals to the skin. On their website, it states that it is great for normal to oily skin, but for a dry skinned girl, it sure is working wonders! It gives my skin a completely cleansed feeling afterwards. Although hesitant, since I figured it was very organic, I used it as well to get my eye makeup off and to my surprise, all was off with water... This is revolutionary for me, because all cleansers up to this point have stung my eyes! I am incredibly impressed with this product. I love to use it at night to get my makeup off. I can't preach much more about the beauty behind this baby.

The price stands at about $32 (USD) which I don't find to be particularly horrifying. After all, you've gotta treat your skin well (with a few splurges here and there) or you'll be left with a terribly spotty canvas for your makeup.

Any must tries by Antipodes for me?

twitter
instagram
bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment