Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Favorites


Essie 'Snap Happy'
Essie 'Vanity Fairest'
Yes to Carrots Lip Butter (mint and pomegranate)
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
MAC Bamboo
While being a drizzly, dreary and overall exhausting month, there were many good parts as well. Some of these products helped me get through long days, early mornings and too short weekends. I have a creeping suspicion that red is just... my color... for my nails, if you get what I'm saying? To be honest, it feels rather natural to have red on my talons. I've been sporting Essie quite a bit. Vanity Fairest also hopped in my basket recently and I've been loving it. Something about having natural, light pink nails makes me all giddy inside. The Aesop Parsley Seed mask is one for the books, kids. It feels so refreshing, purifying and cleansing. I love this on a dull night. It gives a funny effect on your face too, so you can scare your family. I've love plopping on chapstick lately and must have fifty of these types running around. In my purse, backpack, bedside table, makeup bag, vanity, kitchen closet, etc. They're everywhere. Mint is my favorite type as well. Lastly, we have this lovely MAC eye shadow that I adopted from my mom's drawer. After many years of no use, she's given it over to me and.... *gasp* now I own exactly one MAC eyeshadow. Shame isn't it? This one is really nice since I go for that natural look with a little definition on the eyes most days... They call that the lazy look, don't they? Well, I guess that's how it's going to be for a while since I need all the sleep I can get.

Some miscellaneous favorites would be Good Will Hunting and Crash. To be honest, they are both my favorite movies. I can't stop talking about them. I caught both on netflix over the long weekend and.... sigh, I just love a good heart wrenching, tear jerking movie. And I really dig Matt Damon's middle part. So hot. Other than that, I've been reading Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro... It's interesting to say the least, a little slow right now. Maybe I'll do a follow up on that. I've also been in love with Kid President and his pep talk video.

What are some of your favorites from January?

twitter
instagram
bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment