Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sexy Mother Pucker | Soap & Glory







I'm going to be honest, I've never been sure about lip plumpers. There's something wildly misleading about saying my lips will turn out like miss lip-a-lot like pictured above. Just not happening. With a flat pout like mine? I don't think so.

But for some strange reason, I had high hopes for this product. It sounded good, it looked good. The colour was right up my alley and it was a gift from my sister, which seems to make products look better to me, if they're given to me from someone else and a complete surprise. The color is a sheer pink with tiny shimmers running throughout. The feeling is a bit tingly as expected, but not unbearable. The packaging is utterly divine. I wanted to carry this one around in all my bags, all of the time.

The Plumping, you ask? Well, it was not so accurate. I thought maybe, just maybe, the tingly would turn into plumpy but alas, I was failed. I saw no difference in the size of my lips. Not from 15 minutes to 2 hours. Just kinda tingly.

Do I regret getting this product? No, I think it's a great lipgloss. Do I wish it would have given me Angelina Jolie's pout in a $15 product? Absolutely.

Have you tried any lip plumpers that actually worked?!

twitter
instagram
bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment